COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
At Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect our customers. During this time, wherever possible, Pillar To Post remains open and committed to providing a best-in-class home inspection that helps clients turn a house into a home.
- If clients/agents do not feel comfortable attending the inspection, we will deliver the report and/or review the report by phone.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our home inspectors, Realtors, our clients and homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our mission of ensuring confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our customers.
An inspection Company should provide Peace of Mind when buying or selling a home. The Capuano Team has been helping buyers and sellers since 1997 performing over 42,000 home inspections. They have been one of the top rated Pillar To Post Franchises consistently exceeding expectations of their clients.
Buying a home is one of the most significant decisions and one of the biggest investments you will ever make. A Pillar To Post home inspection will give you a clear, unbiased evaluation of a home’s condition, answer any questions you may have, and help give you peace of mind.
An inspection of the home you are considering will help you make an informed decision during the purchase process. It will also provide you with the information you will need for any repairs and maintenance your new home may require. Our professional home inspection will allow you to buy with confidence.
WHY The Capuano Team:
- Trusted Pillar To Post Brand Experience
- Achieve peace of mind when buying or selling your home
- Custom build your inspection package and any added services
- Easy to schedule, online or on the phone, your choice
- Your completed inspection report with color photos is printed on-site
- Our certified inspectors care about you, check us out on the Home Inspector tab
- Next day inspections available most weeks, even Saturday appointments
- We have been serving client and agents since 1997, performing over 40,000 home inspections
WHAT We Offer:
- Custom Build Your Inspection
- Choose your inspection package that you want! We offer Plus, Premium and Prestige Inspection Packages designed to help you get the most out of your inspection. Packages begin at about $399.
- Choose your added services that you want. We offer termite, radon, mold, bed bug, pool & spa, chimney, septic, sewer scope and meth lab. All homes are different and you can choose what is best for your new home.
WHAT They Are Saying About Us:
Check out what our clients are saying about us… Real Time Customer Reviews on this page!
Recent Client Reviews:
Matt from Fairfield: “The inspector was very thorough and helped identify item not readily seen and even retested plugs to verify if they are not safe. We were able to follow the inspector to see what he saw and ask any questions along the way and ask for him to check anything out again if we saw anything. We also got our copy of the inspection right after the inspector finished. The inspector took the time to go through the inspection report with us to explain what was in the report and to see if we had any questions.”
Colleen from Mt. Airy: “Our Realtor recommended this company and we are very pleased she did. Our inspector was extremely friendly and through. He took the time to walk around with me and point out helpful information. He showed me exactly how to turn on and off various valves, including water, electric, gas fireplace pilot, hot tub etc. He reviewed any and all little flaws he may have noticed. Throughout the time we were there he continually checked in with me asking if I had any questions or concerns. I felt very comfortable knowing he had done a top notch inspection.”
Recent Agent Review:
“Our Team has highly recommended Pillar To Post to all of our clients for years. The entire Pillar To Post team (from their office admin to the inspectors out in the field) are courteous, professional, and quick to respond with requests for inspection reports, information, etc. In addition, we trust their years of expertise with inspections and confidently put our clients in their very capable hands to ensure their purchase is a sound one.”